Its Saturday morning yet I'm wide awake. I don't have any free days like the last semester but I can't do anything about it, 'coz that's the only available schedule for my remaining subjects. I don't want any hassles for my practicum and to our thesis, next semester.
I really hate it when professors telling us "you're a BS Biology student, you should know that". It's like we don't have the right to commit mistakes.
Since I'm off being a student again, there are things that I started doing again like wearing my old uniforms, sleeping early, waking up early, eating breakfast, being loud and noisy.
Going to school is a stressful thing but I'm still enjoying it. Hehehehe
I really hate it when professors telling us "you're a BS Biology student, you should know that". It's like we don't have the right to commit mistakes.
Since I'm off being a student again, there are things that I started doing again like wearing my old uniforms, sleeping early, waking up early, eating breakfast, being loud and noisy.
Going to school is a stressful thing but I'm still enjoying it. Hehehehe

0 comments:
Post a Comment