I went to my school this morning worrying (because I'm late) that our college dean has started inspecting our specimens but again we did not have the chance to present our collection from our Marine Biology trip due to the "enormous" number of enrollments this upcoming semester. Since we also planned to pay our tuition this day, we just went to UCPB (United Coconut Planters Bank) to pay our tuition fees. (My classmates and I didn't want to pay our tuition at our school cashier because we need to write the serial numbers of our cash). The payment line at the bank is long that it reached the second floor of the building. When we started waiting to reach the bank teller I feel unease due to the big rust stain at the butt part of my pants that I got from siting at one of the metal stools at our classroom. My classmates said that it look like a poop so I kept on hiding it with my bag. After an hour and a half, we finally reached the bank teller and immediately went to the nearest fast food chain to have our lunch. When we were finally full we went back at our school and started discussing our desired subjects that we will be getting this upcoming semester and promptly went to our dean's office to give our list of subjects. Ate Elean and I pleaded to our college dean not to give us the earliest class schedule which is 7:30am 'coz we hate waking up early plus we're always late. Afterwards, my classmates decided to stroll at SM Fairview but I passed beacuse I don't want to walk at a mall with a "poop" like thing at my butt.

0 comments:
Post a Comment