Since 15 June is just around the corner, I'll be very busy with my studies (HAHA! AS IF!). I'll do my best to update this site with my tardiness, cheating galore, and all of my misadventures. So, I listed down my class schedule for the next 5 months.
Monday/Tuesday
0730am-1200pm Physics - 5units
0430pm-0730pm Statistics - 3units (Mondays only)
Wednesday/Saturday
0300pm-0430pm Ecology - 3units
0430pm-0600pm World Literature - 3units
Thursday/Friday
0730am-1030am Physiology - 5units
1030am-1200pm Cell Biology - 3units
0430pm-0600pm Guidance & Counseling - 3units
0730am-1200pm Physics - 5units
0430pm-0730pm Statistics - 3units (Mondays only)
Wednesday/Saturday
0300pm-0430pm Ecology - 3units
0430pm-0600pm World Literature - 3units
Thursday/Friday
0730am-1030am Physiology - 5units
1030am-1200pm Cell Biology - 3units
0430pm-0600pm Guidance & Counseling - 3units
Unfortunately, I have the earliest class schedule which is 0730am (DAMN!) but I can't do anything about it especially my Physiology because it's my major subject and its 5units. Plus I only have 25units all. I listed 28units but the 3units Analytical Calculus is not available. And then our Thesis Writing is not also avalaible so I just replaced it with guidance and counseling which I really don't know why we, Biology majors need to take up that subject. Well, on my first day of class I will not attend my first subject, Physics because I don't want to. HAHA!

0 comments:
Post a Comment