Two of my closest friends broke up with their respective boyfriends last week.
Girl A, broke up with his boyfriend because the guy has another girl. I felt guilty when I found out. I was the first one who saw the guy with the girl but I didn't tell it immediately to her.
Girl B, however is not happy how their relationship goes plus the guy don't give any importance to her. Actually they already broke up may times but Girl B kept kept on giving the guy chances because she said, she still loves him.
As a friend, I comforted them and gave them some tips.
Girl A, broke up with his boyfriend because the guy has another girl. I felt guilty when I found out. I was the first one who saw the guy with the girl but I didn't tell it immediately to her.
Girl B, however is not happy how their relationship goes plus the guy don't give any importance to her. Actually they already broke up may times but Girl B kept kept on giving the guy chances because she said, she still loves him.
As a friend, I comforted them and gave them some tips.
- Its not the end of the world. I know moving on is easy to be said than done but its better to move on than sulking yourself in the darkness of your broken relationship.
- Men came from Mars while women came from Venus. Both sexes look at things very differently so don't punish yourself with all of those regret.
- There's many fish in the sea. You're still young, you will meet lots of guys, deserving ones.
- Keep your self busy. Focus to your studies or involve your self to extra curricular activities. Do everything to be destructed.
- Don't forget I'm always here. We will drink till we can't take it anymore and started puking.

0 comments:
Post a Comment