I really feel down these past few days because of my preliminary exam results is not that good. The only reason that I can think of is that I don't have a free day or from Monday to Saturday I have classes. But I know that its not a valid reason for others.
Whenever I feel stressed or depressed, I smoke. It really lessens the burden that you feel. I know its just psychological and its bad for my health, but right now I really don't care.
Last 08 August, Sunday I went to my former university to meet up with my sisters. After eating and laughing together while reminiscing our training days made my day.
I, Jessica and Reylina chorused "Ate, pabili nga ng yosi, mentol ha" ("Miss, one menthol cigarette"). We looked at each other, surprised and laughed once again.
When we parted I realized how lucky am I to met them and became my sisters, more than blood-related sisters. They've forgiven me without giving them any kind of explanations.
I'm proud of them. We know who we are and don't give a damn whatever issues that our underclass have known to disrespect us. What matters for us is our relationship with one another and our Immaculate Upperclass.
Whenever I feel stressed or depressed, I smoke. It really lessens the burden that you feel. I know its just psychological and its bad for my health, but right now I really don't care.
Last 08 August, Sunday I went to my former university to meet up with my sisters. After eating and laughing together while reminiscing our training days made my day.
I, Jessica and Reylina chorused "Ate, pabili nga ng yosi, mentol ha" ("Miss, one menthol cigarette"). We looked at each other, surprised and laughed once again.
When we parted I realized how lucky am I to met them and became my sisters, more than blood-related sisters. They've forgiven me without giving them any kind of explanations.
I'm proud of them. We know who we are and don't give a damn whatever issues that our underclass have known to disrespect us. What matters for us is our relationship with one another and our Immaculate Upperclass.
~ 05 August 2009 is declared a national holiday for the burial of our former Philippine President Corazon Aquino ~

0 comments:
Post a Comment