For our world literature subject we had an assignment, to make a poem describing yourself. Since I'm a "bright kid" I asked someone to do mine. HAHA!! It's just a free-verse but Nikita have described me well.
I'm happy when no one else can tell
I'm glad even if the weather is fair
When things go wrong,
I won't be in despair.
I'm an ordinary girl,
With extraordinary abilities
People may not know who am I inside
But I'm sure they can keep up.
The usual me is always with my friends
For they are one those million reasons
Why I always have a smile.
And at the end of an exciting day
I know for sure that there will be
A TOMORROW to make my day.
I'm glad even if the weather is fair
When things go wrong,
I won't be in despair.
I'm an ordinary girl,
With extraordinary abilities
People may not know who am I inside
But I'm sure they can keep up.
The usual me is always with my friends
For they are one those million reasons
Why I always have a smile.
And at the end of an exciting day
I know for sure that there will be
A TOMORROW to make my day.

0 comments:
Post a Comment