RSS

I'm furious because my country is in a crisis right now, and then someone still managed to disrespect us.

I first heard the "korean-racist tweets" topic through my classmate when we were on our way to volunteer for a certain tv station to help our fellow Filipinos who have been hit by typhoon Ondoy (Ketsana) and I didn't believe it at first but when my other friends kept on flooding my cellphone inbox with the same topic, I instantly know that it's not a joke.

The picture below is the proof about the rubbish tweets made by UglyYuBin & others referring the Philippines as a THIRD WORLD MONKEY ISLAND and HOPING FILIPINO MONKEYS MAY DIE IN FLOOD.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I know Philippines is a third world country but calling us monkeys who deserve to drown in the flood is just too much. I know a lot of foreigners look down on us, Filipinos, but saying that we deserve to die?? I think that's way too out of bounds.

You come here to learn English, why? Because it is affordable. I thought you guys are rich or you just pretend to be! Plus, if you think that our English is bad then don't learn from us & get the hell out of our country!

NOTE: I'm not generalizing all Korean nationals as trash-mouthed, attention seeker imbecile like this "UglyYuBin".

0 comments:

Post a Comment